Flappers Comedy Night
Next Tuesday through Friday LeoFM will be giving away 30 pairs of tickets to the Flappers Comedy Club in downtown Burbank. Listen for the sound of the touch tones and call 909-593-3511, ext. 4777. The correct caller wins a pair of tickets.
Listen to LeoFM every Thursday from 10 to 11 p.m. to hear DJ Kristine Acosta on her new show. The new music show includes new hits that have not become popular yet but are still bubblin’.
‘Bus Riders Union’
Pomona College will have its second annual Sustainability Film Festival at 7 p.m. on Monday at Rose Hills Theater. The film festival will feature the movie “Bus Riders Union.” about the Los Angeles Bus Riders Union fighting for sustainable transportation. For more information on the screening call 909-607-1765.
‘Race to Nowhere’
Scripps College will show “Race to Nowhere” at its Spring 2011 Film Series at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Garrison Theater. The film challenges families, teachers and policy makers to change the way they prepare the youth of the America. There will be a viewing of the movie followed by a panel discussion with the director via Skype. For more information call 909-621-8237.
The Claremont Concert Choir and the Chamber Choir will be having their Spring Choral Concert at 3 p.m. on Sunday in the Garrison Theater on Scripps College campus. For more information call 909-607-3267.
- June 8, 2012 @ 10:11:32 [Current Revision] by Karlie Bettencourt
- March 24, 2011 @ 21:36:10 by Eric Borer
- March 24, 2011 @ 21:35:49 by Eric Borer
- March 24, 2011 @ 20:14:45 by Christina Collins Burton
- March 24, 2011 @ 20:13:23 by Christina Collins Burton
- March 24, 2011 @ 20:12:38 by Christina Collins Burton
- March 24, 2011 @ 20:12:19 by Christina Collins Burton