Centers for Educators
The world may be different because you were important in the life of a child. The University of La Verne’s College of Education and Organizational Leadership offers programs to help professionals develop the skills they need to have a positive impact on the lives of children.
- Administration Services (Preliminary)
- Education Specialist: Mild/Moderate
- Multiple Subject Teaching
- Pupil Personnel Services: School Counseling
- Single Subject Teaching
- M.Ed. Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. Special Emphasis
- M.S. Educational Counseling
- M.S. Special Education Studies
View our Brochure
You’ll find a description of each program in our electronic brochure. Click here. Please contact us to request a hard copy brochure to be mailed to you.
To help employees of the K-12 school system reach their educational goals, we offer a tuition discount to qualified employees of our school district partners. View list of partnership school districts.
The University of La Verne also offers graduate level, non-degree credit professional development courses for credentialed teachers. Go to Professional Development Courses website.