What: In an effort to showcase the variety of academic publications completed by its faculty and administrators, the University of La Verne is hosting its annual Faculty Book Day on Thursday, April 12.
The event will consist of nearly 25 faculty and administrators highlighting their published works. This includes more than 12 published books and nearly 10 chapters that were included in various publications. All works represent the university’s four colleges. The entire La Verne community is invited to view and discuss the works presented. This event is also free and open to the public.
Faculty Book Day is sponsored by the La Verne Academy.
When: Thursday, April 12, 2012
11:10 to 12:40 p.m.
Where: University of La Verne’s Wilson Library Foyer
1950 Third Street, La Verne, Calif.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- University of La Verne Event To Celebrate Research Projects Completed By Faculty, Students
- Event Celebrates Discovery, Creativity, and Learning Achieved through Engaged Research by La Verne Faculty, Students
- Artist Presents Exhibition at the University of La Verne
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Author to Speak at University La Verne
- Annual Teacher Leadership Conference to be at the University of La Verne