Dr. Gonyung Park, Professor of Economics and Finance presented his research, “On Strategies To Overcome Second Mover’s Disadvantage,” in July at the Western Economic Association International’s 87th Annual Conference in San Francisco. In the paper, Dr. Park explores possible strategies that can be taken by a firm to improve its profits by reducing the size of disadvantage due to the status of a second mover in the context of strategic interactions among competing firms.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Dr. Gonyung Park speaks at Community Development Forum
- Dr. Megan Granquist presents at Association for Applied Sport Psychology Annual Conference
- Dr. Issam Ghazzawi presents at Western Casewriters Association
- Professor Don Pollock presents at International Educational Association
- Dr. Godwin Presents at Western Political Science Association Conference