The second edition of “Applied Multivariate Research: Design and Interpretation,” by Dr. Glenn Gamst, Professor of Psychology, and his colleagues, Lawrence S. Meyers and A.J. Guarino, was published by Sage Publications in late August.
Dr. Glenn Gamst
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Dr. Glenn Gamst reviews “The tip of the tongue state”
- Dr. Glenn Gamst to publish second edition
- Dr. Gamst announces co-authored book release
- Dr. Glenn Gamst's Announces Publication of Co-Authored Book
- Dr. Gamst Co-authors Multivariate Statistics Text for Sage Publications