Professor Megan F. Chaney, Esq., recently published “Keeping the Promise of Gault: Requiring Post-Adjudicatory Juvenile Defenders,” in “Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy,” vol. 19, Issue 3 (Summer 2012).
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Professor Linda Gordon publishes review of “business insights”
- Dr. Jeanny Liu publishes on “Chiropractic Marketing”
- Professors Klein and Chaney present at Society of American Law Teachers Conference
- Professor Exon Publishes Three Law Review Articles
- Professor Davis Publishes Article in On-Line Educational Journal