Dr. Luci Martin, Assistant Professor of Psychology, and colleagues Michael Prazak, Joseph Critelli, Vanessa Miranda, Michael Purdum, and Catherine Powers, published “Mindfulness and its Role in Physical and Psychological Health,” “Applied Psychology: Health & Well-Being,” March 2012, Vol. 4, Issue 1.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Dr. Glenn Gamst publishes “Applied Multivariate Research”
- La Verne faculty publish case study on Institute for OneWorld Health
- Dr. Loren Dyck publishes “Finding a Fit with Fitness”
- Raymond Scott Awarded National Institute of Health Fellowship
- Dr. Glenn Gamst Publishes in Mental Health Services Research Journal