Dr. Yibo Xiao, Assistant Professor of Finance, and colleague Kenneth Kopecky, published “Do Country-Specific Characteristics Matter: Evidence from Lending within International Syndicated Loan Market,” in “Journal of International Business & Economics,” 2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Dr. Jeanny Liu publishes on “Chiropractic Marketing”
- Professor John Linarelli publishes "Organizations Matter"
- Professors Beheshtian, Modarres and Ispahani Publish Paper in IBER
- Professor Modarres Publishes in Review of Business Research Journal
- Drs. Helou and Chehab Present at Global Business Development Institute Conference