What: The University of La Verne’s Enactus club, (formerly known as Students in Free Enterprise, or SIFE) is hosting a collection of new toys for needy children in the local community. New toy donations can be made in the Campus Center, located on the university’s main campus from now until Dec. 14. Enactus students will distribute the new toys on Dec. 19 during the December pantry, organized by Sowing Seeds for Life.
Enactus is a student organization on the University of La Verne campus with the goal of improving local communities by working to change the lives of others through acts of service and donations. The organization recently changed its name from SIFE to Enactus to better explain the purpose of its organization and goals.
Sowing Seeds for Life is a local La Verne nonprofit organization aimed at eliminating hunger throughout the United States. The organization holds pantries where they distribute food regularly on the first and third Wednesdays of every month from 3 – 5 p.m. in La Verne, CA.
When: Now until December 14
Where: Campus Center, located on the University of La Verne’s main campus
Contact: Issam Ghazzai, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Management, 909-593-3511 ext. 4215 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Enactus Showcases Entrepreneurial Efforts Before Heading to Nationals
- La Verne’s Enactus Team Headed to Nationals
- La Verne Enactus Members Dedicate New Gardens at LeRoy Haynes Center
- Campus-Wide Community Project Seeks to Unite All In the Name of Service
- University Community Unites with Inland Valley Hope Partners to Collect School Supplies for Local Children in Need