Presentations and equipment will be on display. Faculty can learn more about services offered related to ePortfolios, mobile devices, social media and Creative Commons.
The all new CAFÉ will provide information about learning styles, inquiry-based learning, learning theories, and formative and summative assessment.
When: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: University of La Verne, 2220 E. 3rd St., La Verne
Info: Lunch will be available at 11:30 a.m.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Four Videos Produced by La Verne Students, Faculty Named Finalists for Western Area Video Excellence Awards
- Dr. Constance Rossum wins The Dr. Ahmed Ispahani Excellence in Teaching Award
- University Unveils New Landmark with Sept. 10 Grand Opening of Sara & Michael Abraham Campus Center
- Center for Teaching and Learning Opens IDEA Lab
- Learning Enhancement Center Web Site Receives NCLCA Second Place Award