The prayer service is meant to encourage greater understanding about Sikhism, especially after the Oak Creek shootings this past summer. The service will be led with full explanations. All are welcome.
When: Tuesday, February 12 from 7 – 9 p.m.
Where: University of La Verne’ Campus Center Ballroom A, third floor
1950 Third Street, La Verne, Calif.
Info: A Communal dinner will follow the prayer service. Participants are encouraged to take part in the service of hymns, prayer and meditation.
Questions or for More Information: Please Contact Zandra Wagoner, University Chaplain at Ext. 4446 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- First La Verne Student to Intern with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- La Verne to Host Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Campus-Wide Community Project Seeks to Unite All In the Name of Service
- Social/Environmental Justice Advocate, Van Jones, To serve as Keynote For La Verne Baccalaureate Service
- University of La Verne Debate to Host Presentation on Global Warming Beliefs