Students, faculty and staff gathered in the University of La Verne Chapel to light candles for the Supreme Court deliberation of California’s Proposition 8 and the federal government’s Defense of Marriage Act. The student Gay Straight Alliance, GSA, and the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life invited the campus community to stop by the chapel to light a candle March 27, 2013.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- Campus-Wide Community Project Seeks to Unite All In the Name of Service
- Holocaust Survivor Dr. Sam Goetz to Share Stories, Experiences with University of La Verne Campus Community
- La Verne Celebrates Grand Opening of New Inland Empire Campus
- Clerk of the U.S. Supreme Court, NPR Host Top 2006 Spring Commencement Speakers List
- ULV Graduates Sponsored for Admission to U.S. Supreme Court