What: The University of La Verne and nearly 1,000 guests will honor Dr. David and Mrs. Priscilla Lizárraga at the 2013 President’s Dinner Gala Saturday, March 16, 2013. Dr. and Mrs. Lizárraga are the CEO and Senior Vice President of The East Los Angeles Community Union, (TELACU), and have dedicated their lives to community and economic development in Southern California.
The evening will highlight and honor the generous support they have provided, through scholarships, for numerous students in the Los Angeles area, including La Verne. All of the proceeds from the evening will go directly toward student scholarships, allowing many students to achieve their dreams of completing a college education.
Media Notice: This event is not open to the public; only media invitation.
Government officials, community dignitaries, leaders, faculty and staff are scheduled to attend the gala, which will be emceed by ABC7 Eyewitness News Reporter Sid Garcia.
When: Saturday, March 16, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
Where: Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center 601 West McKinley Avenue Pomona, CA 91768
For Media: Alisha Rosas, University of La Verne, Interim Public Relations Director, email@example.com or 909-593-3511, ext. 4708.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- University of La Verne President Presents on Citizen Alum at AAC&U
- Stephen Krashen featured speaker at “Spotlight on Literacy Gala” benefit on October 9
- Professors recognized by BEA at the President’s Gala
- ULV Presents $42 million "Building on Excellence" Campaign at President's Dinner Gala
- Alumnus Rob Fukuzaki to be Honored at 10th Annual ULV President's Dinner Gala