Undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of La Verne have a new award opportunity with the Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research.
Students with exceptional senior or culminating projects, which include research or creative endeavors, can win between $200 and $500 depending on program and status. Undergraduate students interested in the award must be currently enrolled and submit a senior research or performance project, MFT students must submit either a graduate seminar project or a master’s thesis, and PsyD students must have successfully completed their dissertation final defense with a minimum outcome of “pass with minor revisions” by January 1 and complete the dissertation final formatting by May 17.
The submission deadline is May 17, 2013 and more information is available at the CAS dean’s office at extension 4717. E-mails can be sent to email@example.com and more information can be found on the CAS Dean’s Award Flier 2013 .
Related Posts from the Archives:
- College of Arts & Sciences Grads Receive Dean’s Award for Excellence in Research
- Dr. Deborah Olson wins McElwee Excellence in Research Award
- La Verne Students, Faculty to Spend King Holiday Helping Others during College of Arts & Sciences Community Service Day
- University of La Verne's College of Arts and Sciences Honors 112 Students
- Fred L. Yaffe Named New College of Arts and Sciences Dean