La Verne, CA: The familiar sounds of the classic Beach Boys will be recreated at the “Catch A Wave” tribute concert on Sunday October 20 at the Morgan Auditorium on the campus of the University of La Verne. Admission price is $25.
Catch a Wave is one of a series of concerts in the Sundays at the Morgan program which runs through November. Concerts are open to the public.
Proceeds from the Catch A Wave concert will benefit three University programs: Model UN, Speech & Debate and the Mu Phi Music Society.
Related Posts from the Archives:
- University of La Verne Presents a Concert of Benjamin Britten Works
- Latina Group Trio Ellas Brings Unique Sound to ‘Sundays at the Morgan’ Concert Series on Sunday, October 6
- Homecoming Weekend to Feature Popular Beatles Tribute Band
- The University of La Verne Presents Canadian Pianist in PianoFest Concert Serices
- The University of La Verne Presents Brilliant Guest Soloist in PianoFest Concert Series