Bachelor and Master Degree programs available on-site and on campus close to where you work.
RSVP for an upcoming information session below.
- LAFD members may attend all open cohorts in LA County area.
- Taking applications for new on-site cohort groups, which require minimum of 16 students to start.
- Accelerated degree programs designed for working professionals. Four 10-week terms per year.
- Classes are held one night a week.
- Academic advising available on-site.
- Complimentary evaluation for prior coursework.
- Programs offered at on-site cohort groups, regional campuses, main campus, and online
(Discount applies to all adult programs)
- AA not required to start.
- GMAT usually not required.
For more information and to RSVP
1 Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles 90012
3rd Floor Conference Room
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
- 3:30 – 5:00pm
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm
Thursday, July 30th, 2015
- 12:00pm – 1:30am
Associate Director of Admissions
University of La Verne
Phone: (818) 295-6508