What is LEAD?
Established in 1985, the Leadership Education And Development (LEAD) program, a proud project of the Office of Student Life at the University of La Verne, provides students with the opportunities necessary to become effective leaders as taught through theory and experimental approaches.
Why LEAD ?
Students of the LEAD program undergo various training programs, workshops, and conferences that help provide the skills, knowledge, and overall experience necessary to succeed as a leader. The program promotes change--a change in community development, a change in personal development, and an overall change in the meaning of leadership.
How to LEAD ?
The LEAD program concentrates its focus on opportunities that will allow University of La Verne students to grow and develop their own leadership skills. The following are some of the programs organized via the LEAD program:
- Club and Organization leadership workshops and training programs
- Leadership Guest Speakers and Recognition Programs
- Ropes courses and team building excursions
- Leadership resource library
- Greek Leadership Conference
- Career Services Etiquette Dinner