To support and enhance teaching, learning, and inquiry
- Promote the academic, personal, and professional growth and development of students.
- Cultivate a caring, reflective, and just community in which students take responsibility for their own actions, practice responsible citizenship, respect diversity, and respect the rights of others.
- Encourage student involvement in University governance, campus life, and service to others.
- Provide facilities, services and activities that promote a safe and healthy living, learning, and working environment to support the education and degree persistence of students.
- Formulate, articulate, and administer policies and support both the University and its students.
- Foster in students and alumni a lifetime commitment to and engagement in the University of La Verne community.