End of the Year Report Requirements
Departmental End-of-Year Report:
Format of Departmental End-of-Year Report is based on the individual style (prose, bullets, etc.) of the director. The purpose of the end-of-year report is to allow the department's director and staff to reflect on the following AND include the following:
- Established goals for the year
- Accomplishment or lack of accomplishing the goals
- Action plans reviewed
- Highlights for the year
- Challenges for the year
- Issues that need to be addressed
- Preparation plans for establishing new goals
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Departmental Strategic Plan
(Outline your departmental strategic goals for the next 5 years)
- Organizational Staff Chart (include student staff)
- *Current PDQ's for all staff positions
(Include job descriptions for Interns and Student Employees)
- Diversity Statistics -
(Ex: How many women vs. men do you serve each year?)
- Curriculum Details / Syllabus
( Ex: Career and Life Planning, LEAD Classes)
- Detail how your department has collaborated with faculty and in what ways?
(Ex: Presentations, workshops, speakers, etc.)
- List Staff Development activities you and your staff have participated in during the year.
- Summarize how departmental programs and services are meeting ULV Mission Statement and the 4 pillars.
- Values Orientation
- Community and Diversity
- Lifelong Learning
- Community Service
* All staff PDQ's should be evaluated each year during the employee's Personnel Evaluation Review.