- Admissions: Students with disabilities are required to meet the same general admissions standards as other applicants. For information about undergraduate admissions standards, follow the link or call ext. 4026.
- Career Planning and Placement: Services include but are not limited to workshops on interviewing skills, resume writing and job hunting strategies. For additional information call ext. 4054.
- Counseling Center: The Counseling Center provides psychological counseling, psycho-educational workshops or presentations at the Center and other sites on campus. These services are designed to assist with the full range of psychological issues that people may encounter. The Center does not perform psycho-educational testing. For additional information call ext. 4831.
- Financial Aid: Develops financial aid packages in cooperation with rehabilitation agencies. Provides assistance filling out financial aid application. For additional information call ext. 4135.
- Housing and Residential Life: For general information about accessible housing on-campus call ext. 4963.
- Orientation: Contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office to inquire about specific needs during orientation, at ext. 4441, in advance to make arrangements.
- Parking Services: On-campus handicap accessible parking permits are available. Students will need a valid handicap parking permit from any state to qualify. For additional information call ext. 4949.
- disABILITYInformation and Resources
- Disability Information for Students and Professionals
- AHEAD - Association for Higher Education and Disability
- Services Center for Independent Living (SCIL)