Accessibility Services is available to meet with students remotely during the current health crises. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Drop-in hours via Zoom at Monday through Thursday 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Please follow the following link:
The Accessibility Services office will be available for virtual meetings. The following in person services will be available on a case-by-case basis for students with documented disabilities that require technology:
- Assistive and adaptive technology
*All social distancing guidelines will be followed while in person.
Accessibility Services will offer the following services virtually for Fall 2020:
- New student intake
- Accommodation request
- Exam proctoring
- Any questions related to Accessibility Services
Accessibility Services understands that online learning may be a new experience for you. Here are some tips to make your online learning both positive and productive.
Practice time management
Online classes can allow a very flexible schedule, but freedom can make it difficult to maintain time management skills. To avoid procrastination and cramming during online learning, we suggest that you:
- Make a list of assignments and readings to do
- Budget time for each task (i.e. designated study time)
- Plan and stick to a daily routine
- AS can provide remote proctoring services through Zoom
- Students can schedule a “practice” Zoom meeting session with AS by contacting email@example.com
- Students have an upcoming exam, should please check whether your professor will be monitoring the class during the exam
- When submitting an exam request, please note that you will only be able to schedule your exam on the hour (for example, at 10am) or half hour (for example, at 10:30am).