Eight Could Save You Four
The math placement test determines at what level you start your college math. Placing into the appropriate college level math course will save you time and tuition, and you should study for the test to optimize your placement. Avoid the feeling you have been placed in the wrong math course. If you have not looked at math in the last three months or did not take math in your senior year, then this program is for you.
- Greater confidence when you take the placement test
- Online study/review pace controlled by you
- Better placement test scores resulting in improved placement
- Review of the necessary math skills tailored to your needs
- Better preparation for any math course in the fall
- Potential tuition savings of $3500 and four months of math class!
$10 and time. This is a small price to pay because eight hours could save you four months! Find out more info and how to sign up!
For those who want to work on their own
The material below is to be used as a basic guide, and not as a comprehensive prep activity which addresses every specific question included on the Placement Tests.
Basic Algebra (Math Test A) –
Calculus Readiness (Math Test B) –