The University of La Verne, in partnership with SCRUMstudy, offers a three day Scrum Master Certification classroom training at our Ontario Campus. SCRUMstudy is a global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. It has authored the SBOK™ Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum.
Our instructors are highly experienced and accredited by SCRUMstudy and all participants will be awarded a ‘Scrum Master Certified’ certificate from SCRUMstudy upon successful completion of the exam. Course fee includes the certification exam fee.
SCRUMstudy certifications are the most popular Scrum and Agile certifications, and are widely accepted globally. VMEdu has trained/certified more than 325,000 persons in delivering successful projects. More than 5,000 students are certified by SCRUMstudy each month, and SCRUMstudy has the largest partner network (275+ training companies) for Scrum and Agile certifications. Getting a certification from SCRUMstudy assures you of the best training and certification, accepted globally.
Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
At the end of the 3-Day course, successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership.
- One year Advanced Membership worth $120.
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
This 3-Day course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%