The following measures are in place to maintain a safe and healthy on-campus dining experience.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: Dining staff will engage in consistent cleaning and disinfection of tables and other high contact surfaces in dining halls during service hours.
- Reception station and food station will have glass or plexiglass partitions.
- Dining staff will engage in safety and preventative actions including: participation in mandatory training on COVID-19 and food preparation hygiene, symptom checks prior to starting work, and use of PPE, including face coverings and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the dining facility.
- Appropriate signage will be available throughout the facility reminding guests of COVID-19 hygiene and etiquette.
- Guests will be asked to follow guidelines for wearing masks as outlined by the mask policy .
- If guests are ill or displaying symptoms, they are asked to not enter the facility, stay home, and contact a health care professional. The dining hall will work with guests who are ill and live on campus to ensure that to-go meals are provided/made available to them.
- Guests are highly discouraged from food sharing.
- To-go meals options will be made available for all guests.
Safety measures will be reviewed and updated as appropriate to ensure compliance with safety standards and optimization of guest experience.
For questions about food/dining COVID-19 safety measures, please contact email@example.com