Welcome to the University of La Verne residence halls where the transformative La Verne Experience lives 24 hours a day in residential life. We are excited to have you on campus for the 2018-2019 academic year! Please take the time to read your MOVE-IN DAY guidelines thoroughly to ensure a smooth check-in experience.
- New Students move-in day is on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 for Fall 2018.
- Continuing Students move-in day is on Saturday, August 25, 2018 for Fall 2018.
- New International Students move-in day is on Friday, August 17, 2018 for Fall 2018. Contact Housing if you need to arrange an earlier or later move-in day.
- Fall Athletes/Other Approved Groups: Check with your head coach/supervisor in regards to your specified early move-in date and time
Please note residents who have not made financial arrangements will NOT be allowed to check-in. Move-in information is only pertinent to residents who have completed financial arrangement. If you have not completed financial arrangement, please contact the Student Accounts Office immediately at (909) 448-4060 or set-up a payment plan online in the MyLaVerne portal in your Student Account page.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact the Housing & Residential Life team for assistance. We look forward to your arrival and the opportunity to help you achieve more than you ever imagined through your very own La Verne Experience.
NEW STUDENT MOVE-IN DAY
Check-In Times/Locations: More Information Coming Soon!
Move-in day for new students will be on Wednesday, August 22nd in the morning and is done in conjunction with New Student/Parent Orientation. Specific check-in times are outlined below. Students must follow their hall/floor designated time slot to avoid confusion and long lines. Students will not be allowed to check in until their scheduled check-in time. We look to strictly adhere to these time waves and give priority in the order listed below.
|8:00am||5th Floor||A-Top (2nd Floor)||102-118|
|9:00am||4th Floor||A-Bottom (1st Floor)||All 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Floor|
New International Students
Check-in is on Friday, August 17th between 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Oaks Housing Office. If you will be arriving before or after this check-in time, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your move-in day and time. Please note that your meal plan will not work until Wednesday, August 22 for breakfast. If you wish to eat in The Spot Dining Hall prior to this, you will be need to pay the meal price at the door.
If you are not able to move in on your designated day and time of August 22nd, you may do a Late Check-In. Late Check-Ins are available on the following day/time at these locations:
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 between 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m at Oaks/Vista/Citrus front desks. Please go to your specific residence hall.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m at the Oaks Housing Office.
- Friday, August 24, 2018 between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m at the Oaks Housing Office.
CONTINUING STUDENT MOVE-IN DAY
Move-in day for continuing students will be on Saturday, August 25th, 10:00am – 4:00pm. Specific check-in wave times for residents is outlined below. Students must follow their hall/floor designated time slot to avoid elevator congestion and long lines. Vista and Oaks residents will not be allowed to check in until their scheduled check-in wave time. We look to strictly adhere to these time waves and give priority in the order listed below.
|10:00am||1st & 4th Floors||B & C Buildings||5th Floor|
|11:00am||3rd Floor||F Building|
|12:00pm||2nd Floor||D & E Building|
If you are not able to move in on your designated day and time, you may continue to check in with our staff at our front desks of each hall until 10pm on move-in day.
If you are checking in on Sunday, August 26th, please check-in at the Oaks Housing Office between 10:00am-10:00pm.
Below is the list of Resident Assistant (RA) On-Call Duty numbers if you need any assistance locating your check-in location:
- Citrus Hall RA on Duty: (909) 973-4728
- Oaks RA on duty: (909) 973-4729
- Vista residents please call Vista RA on Duty: (909) 973-4736