Last updated: May 16, 2019
Tenants who wish to rent an off-campus room or apartment are strongly encouraged to review the California Tenant’s Rights for helpful information on what to expect, what to look for and how to protect your rights.
The following have contacted us regarding available off-campus options near the university.
- 310 S. College Avenue, Claremont Posted 5/16/2019
- Murchison Ave, La Verne Posted 5/16/2019
- Baseline & Wheeler Ave, La Verne Posted 5/16/2019
- 1360 3rd St., La Verne Posted on 5/13/2019
- Benton Ave, La Verne Posted on 4/30/2019
- 1873 Lemon House Ct., Upland Posted on 4/29/2019
- 2012 Evergreen St., La Verne Posted on 4/22/2019
- Foothill Blvd & White Ave, La Verne Posted on 4/15/2019
- 1712 Gold Dust St., Glendora Posted on 4/8/2019
- Claremont Villages, Claremont Posted on 3/28/2019
- Live Oak Canyon Rd, La Verne Posted on 3/21/2019
- San Dimas Canyon Rd, San Dimas Posted on 3/8/2019
- Foxtail Way, Pomona Posted on 3/8/2019
- 441 E Baseline Rd, San Dimas Posted on 2/26/2019
- Baseline Rd, San Dimas Posted on 2/26/2019
- Bonita & Towne Ave, Pomona Posted on 2/21/2019
- Beech St & Dawn, La Verne Posted on 2/19/2019
- 1952 Valentine Circle, La Verne Posted on 2/15/2019
- Esperanza Dr. La Verne Posted on 1/28/2019
- Euclid Ave, Ontario Posted on 1/28/2019
- Tierra Rose, Walnut off Brea Canyon Posted on 1/24/2019
- 960 E Bonita Ave, Pomona Posted on 1/18/2019
- Florence, Upland Posted on 01/16/2019
- 671 Valley View Ct, Upland Posted on 01/10/2019
- Chelsea Place, La Verne Posted on 01/03/2019
- Whitcomb Ave, Glendora Posted on 01/02/2019
- Evergreen St, La Verne Posted on 01/02/2019
- 1749 Hampshire Ct. San Dimas Posted on 12/3/2018
- 2711 Monticello Rd, Claremont Posted on 12/3/2018
Additional links to assist in finding rooms and/or apartments around or near the University of La Verne:
- Off-Campus Housing 101 is a service specializing in working with Colleges and Universities to identify rooms and apartments for rent.
- ApartmentList.com/ca/la-verne is free resource to help students find housing. They offer an apartment-matching engine and each city is broken down into neighborhoods, highlighting pricing, noise level, nearby attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- If you are an international student, The United Cultural Exchange USA is a homestay provider placing students in homestay near the University campus. Homestay families provide a comfortable, caring atmosphere for both graduate and undergraduate students. The placement fee for a homestay is $300.00. The monthly fee for a homestay is $775.00. (This fee includes two meals per day during the week and three meals on the weekends.) Credit Cards are welcome, but there is an additional $45.00 fee for their use. If you would like to inquire about homestay and/or request for an application, please contact Erik at email@example.com or Shana at firstname.lastname@example.org. For general information, United Cultural Exchange, U.S.A. can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Please read disclaimer here.
Property owners: Instructions on how to add your listing available here.