The University of La Verne is seeking part-time faculty to teach in Ventura County. Part-time faculty will teach evening and weekend classes for working adults in accelerated ten-week terms.
All instructors are required to have a minimum of a master’s degree (doctorate desirable) in a related field, teaching experience, and related professional experience.
Instructors are needed at the undergraduate and graduate levels in a number of disciplines that include the following:
- Business Marketing
- Organizational Research Methods and Writing
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Introductory Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Human Resources Management
- Organizational Development
- Liberal Studies (elementary teacher preparation)
To be considered for a position, candidates should submit the following documents:
- Current resume or CV
- Letter of intent that describes their teaching philosophy, interests, and qualifications
- Transcripts of all post-baccalaureate education (Unofficial transcripts are acceptable initially.)
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from supervisors in academic settings.
Candidates should submit the documents to
Assistant Director, Oxnard Campus Administrator
University of La Verne
500 East Esplanade Drive, Suite 1000
Oxnard, CA 93036