Skip to main content

Forms for Graduate Students

Appeals Petition to the Graduate Appeals Committee for an Exception to University Policy (revised 07/25/13)
Concentration Change Concentration Change (Revised 10/08/13)

Graduate Adding Concentration After Degree Granted

Course Overload Course Overload Request
Deferment/Enrollment Verification Request for Deferment or Enrollment Verification
Educational Counseling Advanced Standing Form

Graduation Fee Payment Instructions ROC (revised July 2018)

Graduation Application for Graduation

Advanced Standing CBPM (revised 03/31/16)

Graduation Fee Payment Instructions ROC (revised July 2018)
$160 Graduation Fee required for processing

Request for V.A. Benefits Certification Access the form here.
Third Party Access Authorization for Access to Student Records
Transcripts Transcript Request

The above listed Transcript Request form is not intended for our students enrolled in Professional Development Courses (PDC). To access the PDC form, click here.

Transfer your file to another campus File Transfer Form
Tuition Assistance Authorization Voucher Submission Complete the form here.
VA Education Benefits Learn more here.

Privacy Preference Center


These cookies are required for proper functioning of sites at They are primarily used for:
- user authentication and login status
- user data privacy preferences
- site firewall and comment/form spam prevention
- store a users progress in a form

BCSessionID, PHPSESSID, wfvt_*, wordfence_verifiedHuman, gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr[consent_types], gdprprivacy_bar

Analytics and Advertising

These cookies are used to track aggregate site usage and improve general user experience and site performance. This data may include information about a user's IP address, browser and operating system, pages visited and certain actions taken on the sites.

These cookies also allow the University to market relevant programs and services to users based on their interactions with our websites.

If you do not wish to allow these cookies to be stored in your browser, please deselect the Analytics option in the Consent Management tab.