Welcome back, Leos! Registration resources, dates, and steps needed to continue your online education with the University of La Verne are located below. If you need a reference guide to academic advising, campus services, and term data, download the University catalog.
Online Course Schedule
- Winter 2019 Schedule – Registration begins November 1st
- Spring 2019 Schedule – Registration begins February 14th
**Schedules subject to change
Additional Transfer Credit
To submit additional transfer credit, transcripts need to be sent within 45-days of course completion to:
Attn: YOUR ADVISOR’S NAME
La Verne Online
University of La Verne
1950 Third St.
La Verne, CA 91750
Priority Registration is available to La Verne Online students only. When Term Registration opens, online courses will be available to all other La Verne campuses (including La Verne Online).
|Student||Term||Priority Online Registration Opens||On-Ground Term Registration Opens||Registration Closes|
|Undergraduate||Winter 2019||November 1, 2018||November 15, 2018||January 11, 2019|
|Graduate||Winter 2019||November 1, 2018||November 13, 2018||January 11, 2019|
|Undergraduate||Spring 2019||February 14, 2019||February 28, 2019||March 29, 2019|
|Graduate||Spring 2019||February 14, 2019||February 26, 2019||March 29, 2019|
|Term||Classes Start||Classes End|
|Fall 2018||September 24, 2018||December 9, 2018|
|Winter 2019||January 7, 2019||March 17, 2019|
|Spring 2019||March 25, 2019||June 2, 2019|
|Summer 2019||June 10, 2019||August 18, 2019|
Follow the steps below to ensure your registration process runs smoothly.
STEP ONE: DETERMINE WHAT COURSES
- Order your Degree/Program Evaluation (for undergraduates only). This is your official evaluation and will display what courses you have taken and what courses you must complete in order to achieve your degree.
- Email your La Verne Online advisor for a Progress Worksheet. If you want to see your progress mapped on a spreadsheet. Please keep in mind this is an unofficial evaluation.
- Check the Catalog of your admission term to see your degree requirements.
- Contact your academic advisor if you need more guidance.
STEP TWO: PLAN & SELECT YOUR COURSES
- Review the Projected Long Term Schedule.
- Review the current term schedule.
- Compare the schedule with your Degree/Program Evaluation information or your Progress Worksheet.
- Continuing students, register by first accessing the La Verne Portal.
- New students, register via MyLaVerne.
STEP THREE: MAKE YOUR PAYMENT
Meet with your academic advisor:
Students in the following programs: AA in General Studies
BA Educational Studies
BS Criminal Justice & Criminology
BS Organizational Management
BS Public Administration
Masters in Leadership & Management (MSLM)
Students in the following programs: BA Business Administration
BS Information Technology
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)