Where can I learn more about Professional Development Courses (PDC)?
- Our Professional Development Courses® website, http://pdc.laverne.edu provides a great deal of information such as listing what courses and certificates we offer. Through the PDC website, you can request a catalog, enroll in courses, subscribe to their newsletter and much more.
Are Professional Development Program courses part of the La Verne Online Program?
In other words, if I am taking Professional Development Courses® am I attending the University of La Verne’s Virtual Campus, La Verne Online?
- No, these two programs are not the same. Although, both are Distance Learning programs offered by La Verne, they each have different purposes.
- Professional Development Courses® are graduate level, non-degree credit courses and are provided to educators for salary advancement or re-certification.
- Our Virtual, La Verne Online Campus is intended for students seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree online in programs offered by the College of Business and Public Management.
How do I register for Professional Development Courses?
- You can register for these courses online by going to: http://pdc.laverne.edu
- You can register over the phone by calling: 1-800-793-6533
- Another option is registration by mail.Submit the back page of the catalog (it is a registration form) and mail it in with a check or money order.
- *** No application is needed to enroll in these courses.***
How do I order a transcript?
- You can order a transcript via MyLaVerne. You will need your La Verne Student ID to log in. If you do not know your student ID number, please contact the PDC office directly at 1-800-793-6533.
- Please keep in mind that your password for MyLaVerne may not be the same as your PDC coursework password. Please refer to your coursework information packet for this information or download the following PDF for instructions on logging into MyLaVerne: http://www.pdcourses.net/pdf/MyLaVerne.pdf
- You can find detailed information about ordering transcripts online by visiting the PDC Transcript Request web page http://www.pdcourses.net/transcript.php
How do I view my grades?
- You can view your grades via MyLaVerne. You will need your La Verne Student ID to log in. If you do not know your student ID number, please contact the PDC office directly at 1-800-793-6533.
- Please keep in mind that your password for MyLaVerne may not be the same as your PDC coursework password. Refer to the PDF, “MyLaVerne – Online Access to Grades, Transcripts and More,” for instructions on logging into MyLaVerne.
Whom do I contact for assistance with PDC?
Through the PDC website, http://pdc.laverne.edu, you can request a catalog, enroll in courses, subscribe to the PDC newsletter and much more.
To speak with a Professional Development Courses® representative, please call 1-800-793-6533.
Need further assistance regarding the following?
- Billing Questions
- Transcript status
- Course Completion Letters
- PIN Resets
Please call 1-800-695-4858 to speak with Lilibeth DeBord at ext. 4972 or Roselyne Shutts at ext. 4974.
Connect with PDC
Visit PDC on Facebook