To begin the process of obtaining your University of La Verne ID all we need is your picture and some general information. Please use the form below to submit your photo. You will be able to pick up your ID card at the main campus or the card will be sent to your regional campus.
Taking your picture
- Use a high resolution digital camera.
- Current color front view of full face, 3-5 ft. head shot (your face should not be covered by hair).
- No hats, sunglasses, or “gag” glasses (everyday prescription eyewear is OK).
- Eyes open and visible (with no glare on eyeglasses, make sure the glasses don’t cover your eyes).
- Avoid shadows by having sufficient light.
- Proper attire for official ID picture: business casual (ideally), meeting “passport” quality attire.
- Use white or light gray smooth background (a standard white wall works well). No glamour/fancy or sloppy photo shopped backgrounds.
- Picture file must be in .jpeg format.
- Photo size must be 280×296 pixels (File size cannot exceed 50kb)*
- We will REJECT pictures that do not meet these basic standards and ask you to resubmit
“Selfie” or “Glamour”
*Free online photo editing software is available (check privacy and end-user policies prior to using any of these sites). These links are offered as a convenience to you; no implicit or explicit endorsement by La Verne should be assumed when using these editing tools:
Uploading and Submitting your Photograph
- Once you upload your photo please allow for a 5 business day processing period.
- Upload your picture to your computer (crop if needed) and rename your file (“First.Last.ID12345678”, omitting the quotes, of course).
- Fill out the form below and submit your picture with it.
- We will review your photo. If problems arise you’ll be contacted (problems could be, but are not limited to quality/size, attire, or file not named correctly).