Students have a number of opportunities throughout the summer to take part in SOAR activities at the University of La Verne:
- Freshmen: June 19 and 22 and July 13
- Transfers: June 26 and July 26
International students are asked to attend SOAR if already residing in the United States. Contact the office for more information if you are abroad while SOAR activities take place.
Open registration for all students takes place July 19-August 25.
Getting Started: Before SOAR
- Pay Your $200 Tuition Deposit and sign a University of La Verne Promissory Note (Payment Agreement).
- Arrange for Placement Testing as needed for writing, math, and/or foreign language.
- Explore TOP 3 FLEX Learning Communities. (Freshmen only)
- Register to attend SOAR (Freshmen and Transfers) (Freshmen: You’ll be asked to identify your TOP FLEXs)
- Upload your picture to create your student ID. (Optional)