The Bakersfield Campus is located in the Village at Towne Centre in downtown Bakersfield on the block between 23rd, “M”, 24th, & “L” Streets. The campus is close to Starbucks, Baja Fresh, Flames and Skewers, Juicy Burgers, and the CA-178 East entrance.
Driving Directions and Parking
- From the 99 FWY: Head East on 24th Street / CA-178 East. In 1 mile 24th Street turns into 23rd Street. The campus parking lot is on the left.
- Designated parking lot located on 23rd& “M” Streets. No Permit required.
- Classrooms and offices are located on the second floor of Building “D”. Stairway access is available on either side of the building. An elevator is located on the south/west side of the building.
University of La Verne
Kern County Regional Campus
1201 24th Street, Suite D-200
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Direct Dial: (661) 861-6800
Office Extension: 6800
Fax: (661) 861-6801
- Tuition and Fees
- Spring 2014 class schedule
- Registration Resources
- RCA Resources for Students
Save Money @ the University of La Verne Bookstore!
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
Academic advising for regional campus students begins on the student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Students work closely with academic advisors in selecting a major and in choosing courses each term that best suits their degree and career plans. A professional academic advisor is available for every student.
- Undergraduate/Business Graduate – Kathryn Mears (Lomely)
- Multiple/Single Subject Credentials & Master of Education: Special Emphasis – Maria Ayon
- Special Education – Betty Stachowiak (Messick)
- Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals, M.B.A.
- Master of Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Leadership and Management, M.S.
- Education (Special Emphasis), M.Ed.
- Educational Counseling, M.S.
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Mild/Moderate Education Specialist Preliminary Credential
- Multiple Subject (Elementary) Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Single Subject (Secondary) Credential
- Special Education Studies, M.S.
- Doctor of Organizational Leadership, Ed.D.
Meet the Staff
Assistant Director, Teacher Education Programs
Direct Dial: 661-861-6806
Office Extension: 6806
Regional Campus Director
Direct Dial: 661-861-6802
Office Extension: 6802
Associate Director of Admissions
Direct Dial: 661-861-6807
Office Extension: 6807
Direct Dial: 661-861-6803
Office Extension: 6803
Regional Administrator Educational Counseling/Educational Management
Direct Dial: 661-861-6811
Office Extension: 6811
Direct Dial: 661-861-6804
Office Extension: 6804
Assistant Program Chair, Assistant Professor of Education, Liberal Studies – Full Time Faculty
Direct Dial: 661-861-6810
Office Extension: 6810
Kathryn Mears (Lomely)
Direct Dial: 661-861-6805
Office Extension: 6805
Bettye Stachowiak (Messick)
Regional Academic Coordinator for Special Education Credential and Associate Professor
Direct Dial: 661-861-6808
Office Extension: 6808
Assistant Professor of Education Regional Director, Teacher Education Programs
Direct Dial: 661-861-6809
Office Extension: 6809
Curriculum Lab Supervisor
Direct Dial: 661-861-6812
Office Extension: 6812