The Bakersfield Campus is located in the Village at Towne Centre in downtown Bakersfield on the block between 23rd, “M”, 24th, & “L” Streets. The campus is close to Starbucks, Baja Fresh, Flames and Skewers, Juicy Burgers, and the CA-178 East entrance.
Driving Directions and Parking
- From the 99 FWY: Head East on 24th Street / CA-178 East. In 1 mile 24th Street turns into 23rd Street. The campus parking lot is on the left.
- Designated parking lot located on 23rd& “M” Streets. No Permit required.
- Classrooms and offices are located on the second floor of Building “D”. Stairway access is available on either side of the building. An elevator is located on the south/west side of the building.
University of La Verne
Kern County Regional Campus
1201 24th Street, Suite D-200
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Phone: (661) 328-1430
Fax: (661) 328-1378
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals, M.B.A.
- Master of Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Leadership and Management, M.S.
- Education (Special Emphasis), M.Ed.
- Educational Counseling, M.S.
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Mild/Moderate Education Specialist Preliminary Credential
- Multiple Subject (Elementary) Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Single Subject (Secondary) Credential
- Special Education Studies, M.S.
- Doctor of Organizational Leadership, Ed.D.
June 22, 2013
Date: June 22, 2013 – 10:00 am
The University offers outstanding degree and credential programs, helping adult learning professionals enhance their personal and professional lives since 1891. Find out why over 60,000 alumni have benefitted from their La Verne Experience.
What will your Experience be?
Attend a streamlined information session at one of our campuses. Please click here to find the date/time/location showcasing the major you’re interested in.
Find out more. Check out our information session schedule for the date, time, and location of your major.
Academic advising for regional campus students begins on the student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Students work closely with academic advisors in selecting a major and in choosing courses each term that best suits their degree and career plans. A professional academic advisor is available for every student.
- Undergraduate/Business Graduate – Kathryn Mears (Lomely)
- Multiple/Single Subject Credentials & Master of Education: Special Emphasis – Maria Ayon
- Special Education – Betty Stachowiak (Messick)
Meet the Staff
Assistant Director, Teacher Education Programs
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6949
Regional Campus Director
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6945
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6946
Regional Administrator Educational Counseling/Educational Management
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6954
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6947
Assistant Program Chair, Assistant Professor of Education, Liberal Studies – Full Time Faculty
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6953
Kathryn Mears (Lomely)
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6948
Bettye Stachowiak (Messick)
Regional Academic Coordinator for Special Education Credential and Associate Professor
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6951
Assistant Professor of Education Regional Director, Teacher Education Programs
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6952
Curriculum Lab Supervisor
(661) 328-1430 ext. 6955