La Verne Online is a top-ranked online school with both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs available through the University of La Verne. These programs are at the forefront of online education and are taught by the University of La Verne’s experienced faculty in a way that is both flexible and convenient.
We offer degree programs that can be completed entirely online. La Verne’s distance programs are available to residents in select states at this time. Please visit our State Authorization page to see if your state of residence is available.
Online Undergraduate Programs
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
U.S. News and World Report has named La Verne Online’s bachelor programs as the best in California.
Online Graduate Programs
- MBA for Experienced Professionals (MBAX)
- Master of Science in Child Development
- Master of Science in Leadership and Management
Online MBA Report ranked La Verne’s program as the #4 Online MBA program on the West Coast in 2015/2016.
Innovative Learning Environment
La Verne Online combines the high-quality education from the University of La Verne’s regional campuses with the convenience and innovation of online learning. Class sizes are small, which allows for individualized support for students.
BestColleges.com identified the University of La Verne as one of the Best Online Colleges in California in 2018.
Contact La Verne Online’s Associate Directors of Recruiting:
- schedule an appointment to learn more
- RSVP for an information session, or
- request more information today