La Verne Online is a top-ranked online school with both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs available through the University of La Verne. These programs are at the forefront of online education and are taught by the University of La Verne’s experienced faculty in a way that is both flexible and convenient.
We offer degree programs that can be completed entirely online. La Verne’s distance programs are available to residents in select states at this time. Please visit our State Authorization page to see if your state of residence is available.
Online Undergraduate Programs
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Child Development
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
Online Graduate Programs
- MBA for Experienced Professionals (MBAX)
- Master of Science in Child and Adolescent Development
- Master of Science in Leadership and Management
Innovative Learning Environment
La Verne Online combines high-quality education from La Verne’s central and regional campuses with online learning convenience and innovation. Class sizes are small, which allows for individualized support for students.
In 2021, U.S. News & World Report ranked La Verne nationally for Best Online Programs in four categories: bachelor’s programs, bachelor’s business programs, bachelor’s veterans programs, and the MBA program.
Contact La Verne Online’s admission counselors:
- schedule an appointment to learn more;
- RSVP for an information session; or
- request more information today.