The University of La Verne provides top-ranked online bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs . These programs are at the forefront of online education and are taught by the University of La Verne’s experienced faculty in a way that is both flexible and convenient.
We offer degree programs that can be completed entirely online. University of La Verne’s distance programs are available to residents in select states at this time.
Please visit our State Authorization page to see if your state of residence is available.
ǂ Indicates program is for California residents only.
Undergraduate Degree Completion
- General Studies, AA
- Business Administration, BA
- Child Development, BS ǂ
- Criminal Justice & Criminology, BS
- Educational Studies, BA
- Information Technology, BS
- Nursing, RN to BSN ǂ
- Organizational Management, BS
- Public Administration, BS
Graduate Professional Degrees
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Child and Adolescent Development, MS
- Health Administration, MHA
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Master of Public Health, MPH
- Public Administration, MPA
- Teaching, MA ǂ