The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership is a great place to begin exploring involvement to help you maximize your La Verne experience through organizations, experience, and programming at the University of La Verne.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership at the University of La Verne develops opportunities for all students by facilitating student learning and creating a sense of belonging. We provide resources for students to transition and acclimate to the La Verne community by creating and advising programs that best meet the needs of our Leos. Through providing leadership and employment opportunities, we cultivate personal and professional student growth.
The Office of Student Engagement and Leadership strives to serve all University of La Verne students by helping them find and discover their leadership potential.
- Student Empowerment: we value student advocacy, student voice, and self-governance.
- Diversity and Social Responsibility: we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and believe everybody must play a role in this work.
- Community Building: we believe that students, staff, faculty, and alumni should have a strong sense of belonging and community with the University.
- Innovation: we aim to be leaders of innovation and foster creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Academic Excellence: we place great importance on academics and hold students to a high standard of achievement.
Campus Labs Engage
At the University of La Verne, we have an engagement platform called Campus Labs Engage. With it, you are able to find events and organizations to join. Click here to get started in creating your account. (Alternatively, you will find a link in the La Verne Portal, under Quicklinks.)