Accreditations recognize the quality of our academic programs, enhance visibility, and reflect the value of a University La Verne education.
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
- The State Bar of California’s Committee of Bar Examiners – College of Law
- American Bar Association approved Juris Doctor Program under teachout
- American Bar Association approved Paralegal Education Program
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE): The Master of Science in Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE), 6850 Austin Center Blvd, Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731-3184.
- American Psychological Association (APA) – Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Questions related to the program’s accredited status should be directed to the Commission on Accreditation:
At its March 2021 meeting, the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) placed the University of La Verne Physician Assistant Program sponsored by University of La Verne on Accreditation-Probation status until its next review in June 2022.
Probation accreditation is a temporary accreditation status initially of not less than two years. However, that period may be extended by the ARC-PA for up to an additional two years if the ARC-PA finds that the program is making substantial progress toward meeting all applicable standards but requires additional time to come into full compliance. Probation accreditation status is granted, at the sole discretion of the ARC- PA, when a program holding an accreditation status of Accreditation – Provisional or Accreditation – Continued does not, in the judgment of the ARC-PA, meet the Standards or when the capability of the program to provide an acceptable educational experience for its students is threatened.
Once placed on probation, a program that fails to comply with accreditation requirements in a timely manner, as specified by the ARC-PA, may be scheduled for a focused site visit and is subject to having its accreditation withdrawn.
Specific questions regarding the Program and its plans should be directed to the Program Director and/or the appropriate institutional official(s).
The program’s accreditation history can be viewed on the ARC-PA website.