Accreditations recognize the quality of our academic programs, enhance visibility, and reflect the value of a University La Verne education.
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA)
- The State Bar of California’s Committee of Bar Examiners – College of Law
- California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE): The Master of Science in Athletic Training is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). The program has been placed on Probation as of February 11, 2020, by the CAATE, 6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731-3101
- Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
- American Psychological Association (APA) – Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PsyD)