La Verne’s first Orange County regional campus began operation in September, 1981 in Santa Ana. The Irvine campus, which opened in September, 2009, is 9,500 square feet and features three classrooms, a computer lab, seminar room, and administrative offices.
- Tuition for undergraduate classes is $610 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $26,840. Grants, scholarships, and Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate classes is between $765-795 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $29,835-36,570. Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate education and credential classes is between $530-630 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $17,490-30,240. Federal financial aid is available.
- Summer 2016 Term: Jun 6 – Aug 14, 2016
- Fall 2016 Term: Aug 29 – Nov 6, 2016
- Winter 2017 Term: Jan 3 – Mar 13, 2017
- Spring 2017 Term: Mar 20 – May 28, 2017
Advising begins on a prospective student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Our admissions representatives explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work before applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
After Applying for Admission
Your admission representatives will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer any questions as you progress toward graduation.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship is for undergraduate students with a strong scholastic record from previously attended colleges and universities. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
- The New Teacher Initiative Scholarship (for undergrads) is available to those who qualify. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals, M.B.A.
- M.S. Educational Counseling/Pupil Personnel Services: School Counseling Credential
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Master of Health Administration, M.H.A.
- Leadership and Management, M.S. (also available online)
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Doctor of Educational in Organizational Leadership (Ed.D.)
- Located at the 5 freeway and Jamboree exit
- Ample parking is available on all sides of the building.
- Parking is free and does NOT require a permit to be displayed.
Satellite Campus Location
University of La Verne’s campus in Irvine also offers classes at Rio Hondo College in four undergraduate majors: Business Administration, Organizational Management, Public Administration, and Child Development.
University of La Verne
Orange County Regional Campus
2855 Michelle Drive, Suite 250
Irvine, CA 92606
- Tuition and Fees
- ROC Resources for Students
- ROC CBPM Brochure
- Fall 2016 Class Schedule
Regional Campus Director
Office Extension: 6943
Direct Dial: 714-505-6943
Associate Director of Admissions
Office Extension: 6939
Direct Dial: 714-505-6939
Senior Associate Director of Admissions
Office Extension: 6944
Direct Dial: 714-505-6944
Vy “Vee” Nguyen
Associate Director of Admissions
Office Extension: 6945
Direct Dial: 714-505-6945
Office Extension: 6942
Direct Dial: 714-505-6942
Office Extension: 6941
Direct Dial: 714-505-6941