The University of La Verne established the Oxnard campus in 1991 to support the academic goals of working professionals in the Ventura County area through quality degree programs in business, management, and education. All classes are accelerated and flexible scheduling is offered to make our education fit your needs, with convenient evening or Saturday schedules designed for busy adult learners.
- Tuition for undergraduate classes is $592 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $26,048. Grants, scholarships, and Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate classes is $757 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $25,000-28,766. Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate education and credential classes is $623 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $20,559-29,900. Federal financial aid is available.
- Spring 2016 Term: Mar 21 – May 29, 2016
- Summer 2016 Term: Jun 6 – Aug 14, 2016
Advising begins on a prospective student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Our admissions representatives explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work before applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
After Applying for Admission
Your admission representatives will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer any questions as you progress toward graduation.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship is for undergraduate students with a strong scholastic record from previously attended colleges and universities. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
- The New Teacher Initiative Scholarship (for undergrads) is available to those who qualify. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These bachelor’s degree programs are available at the Oxnard Campus on an accelerated term schedule.
These credential and master’s degree programs are available at the Oxnard Campus on an accelerated term schedule. All credential programs are blended with master’s degree programs.
Easily accessible from Highway 101 at the Vineyard Avenue exit, the Ventura County Regional Campus in Oxnard is conveniently located in the center of Ventura County. The campus is located on Esplanade Drive, just east of Vineyard Avenue, on the tenth floor of the City National Bank tower.
Satellite Class Location
For the convenience of eastern Ventura County residents, La Verne’s campus in Oxnard also offers classes at Moorpark College in three undergraduate majors: Organizational Management, Child Development, and Educational Studies.
University of La Verne at Moorpark College
c/o Career Transfer Center – Moorpark College
7075 Campus Road
Moorpark, CA 93021
University of La Verne
Ventura County Regional Campus
500 Esplanade Drive, Suite 1000
Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: (805) 981-6020
Fax: (805) 981-6021
Regional Campus Director
Office: (805) 981-6020 ext. 6022
Associate Director of Admissions – Business and Management Programs
Office: (805) 981-6025 ext. 6025
Associate Director of Admissions – Education Programs
Office: (805) 981-6020 ext. 6027
Office: (805) 981-6020 ext. 6024
Office: (805) 981-6020 ext. 6023
Regional Faculty Leadership
Gregory Fast, Esq.
Professor of Law and Business
Assistant Professor of Education and Assistant Chair, Liberal Studies Program
Phone: (805) 542-9690
Joy Springer, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Director, Teacher Education Program
Phone: (805) 981-6026
Susan Walsh, Ed.D.
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Academic Coordinator, Child Development Program
Phone: (805) 746-2565