Easily accessible from Highway 101 at the Vineyard Avenue exit, the Ventura County Regional Campus in Oxnard is conveniently located in the center of Ventura County. The campus is located on Esplanade Drive, just east of Vineyard Avenue, on the tenth floor of the City National Bank tower.
Satellite Class Location
For the convenience of eastern Ventura County residents, La Verne’s campus in Oxnard also offers classes at Moorpark College in three undergraduate majors: Business Administration, Child Development, and Liberal Studies.
University of La Verne at Moorpark College
c/o Career Transfer Center – Moorpark College
7075 Campus Road
Moorpark, CA 93021
University of La Verne
Ventura County Regional Campus
500 Esplanade Drive, Suite 1000
Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: (805) 981-6020
Fax: (805) 981-6021
These bachelor’s degree programs are available at the Ventura County Campus on an accelerated term schedule.
These credential and master’s degree programs are available at the Ventura County Campus on an accelerated term schedule. All credential programs are blended with master’s degree programs.
December 4, 2014
La Verne Advisor at Moorpark College
Date: December 4, 2014 – 3:00 pm
Location: Moorpark College, 7075 Campus Rd, Moorpark, CA, United States
A Counselor will be available by appointment at the Career Transfer Center in Fountain Hall to meet with prospective students who are interested in completing their bachelor’s degrees at Moorpark. The program provides opportunities for students to complete their degrees in Organizational Management*, Child Development and Liberal Studies* (Elementary Teaching) through La Verne by taking classes on the Moorpark College campus. Please contact the Career Transfer Center at (805) 378-1536 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment or stop by the center in person. For more information, please visit http://laverne.edu/moorpark.
* Programs may be completed in 18 months!
December 6, 2014
Information Session for Prospective Students
Date: December 6, 2014 – 10:00 am
Location: 500 E. Esplanade Dr., Tenth Floor, Oxnard
The Ventura County Campus in Oxnard will host an information session for prospective students. Topics will include but are not limited to the following: programs offered locally and online, academic calendars, class schedules, applying for admission, tuition and fees, federal and state financial aid programs, additional financial aid offered by La Verne, and much more. Students will leave the meeting with a clear understanding of not only the university but, more importantly, whether the university is a good fit for them. The university will waive the application fee for students who apply for admission at the meeting. Please RSVP at http://laverne.edu/form/information-session/
7 Reasons to Choose La Verne – Ventura County Regional Campus
- As a graduate of a nationally-ranked university, your education will be respected wherever you go.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), your La Verne degree will be recognized everywhere.
- A traditional non-profit university, La Verne focuses on you—not shareholder profits.
- Evening, weekend, and online classes give you the flexibility to work full-time while completing your degree.
- With competitive tuition rates, La Verne gives you a private education at a price that competes with public schools and beats all other private universities in the county.
- Small classes create the atmosphere you need to learn from your professors and classmates.
- Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number. There is always someone with whom you can speak.
- Pre-Application Advising. Advising begins on a student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Advisors explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work prior to applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
- After Applying for Admission. Your advisor will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer your questions as you progress toward graduation.
Meet the Staff
Regional Campus Director
Office: ext. 6022
Direct Dial: (805) 981-6022
Office: ext. 6023
Direct Dial: (805) 981-6023
Lauren Looker, Ed.D.
Regional Administrator, Centers for Educators
Office: ext. 6027
Direct Dial: (805) 981-6027
Regional Faculty Leadership
Gregory Fast, Esq.
Professor of Law and Business
Assistant Professor of Education and Assistant Chair, Liberal Studies Program
Phone: (805) 542-9690
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Director, Teacher Education Program
Phone: (805) 981-6026
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Academic Coordinator, Child Development Program
Phone: (805) 746-2565