Easily accessible from Highway 101 at the Vineyard Avenue exit, the Ventura County Regional Campus in Oxnard is conveniently located in the center of Ventura County. The campus is located on Esplanade Drive, just east of Vineyard Avenue, on the tenth floor of the City National Bank tower.
Satellite Class Location
For the convenience of eastern Ventura County residents, La Verne’s campus in Oxnard also offers classes at Moorpark College in three undergraduate majors: Business Administration, Child Development, and Liberal Studies.
University of La Verne at Moorpark College
c/o Career Transfer Center – Moorpark College
7075 Campus Road
Moorpark, CA 93021
University of La Verne
Ventura County Regional Campus
500 Esplanade Drive, Suite 1000
Oxnard, CA 93036
Phone: (805) 981-8030
Fax: (805) 981-8033
These bachelor’s degree programs are available at the Ventura County Campus on an accelerated term schedule.
These credential and master’s degree programs are available at the Ventura County Campus on an accelerated term schedule. All credential programs are blended with master’s degree programs.
June 20, 2013
La Verne Advisor at Moorpark College
Date: June 20, 2013 – 3:00 pm
Location: Moorpark College Career Transfer Center
A La Verne counselor will be available by appointment at the Moorpark College Career Transfer Center to meet with prospective students who are interested in completing their degrees through La Verne. Please call the Career Transfer Center at (805) 378-1536 to schedule your appointment.
June 22, 2013
Date: June 22, 2013 – 10:00 am
The University offers outstanding degree and credential programs, helping adult learning professionals enhance their personal and professional lives since 1891. Find out why over 60,000 alumni have benefitted from their La Verne Experience.
What will your Experience be?
Attend a streamlined information session at one of our campuses. Please click here to find the date/time/location showcasing the major you’re interested in.
Find out more. Check out our information session schedule for the date, time, and location of your major.
Information Session for Prospective Students
Date: June 22, 2013 – 10:00 am
Location: 500 E. Esplanade Dr., Tenth Floor, Oxnard
The Ventura County Campus in Oxnard will host an information session for prospective students. Topics will include but are not limited to the following: programs offered locally and online, academic calendars, class schedules, applying for admission, tuition and fees, federal and state financial aid programs, additional financial aid offered by La Verne, and much more. Students will leave the meeting with a clear understanding of not only the university but, more importantly, whether the university is a good fir for them. The university will waive the application fee for students who apply for admission at the meeting. Please RSVP at http://laverne.edu/form/information-session/
June 25, 2013
Information Session for Prospective Students at Moorpark College
Date: June 25, 2013 – 6:00 pm
Location: Fountain Hall 112 | 7075 Campus Road, Moorpark CA 93021
The University of La Verne at Moorpark College has scheduled an information session for prospective students on 6/25/13 from 6:00 -7:00 p.m. in Fountain Hall 112. The program provides opportunities for students to complete their bachelor’s degrees in Business Administration, Child Development, and Liberal Studies (Elementary Teaching) through La Verne without leaving the Moorpark College campus. Applications will be accepted for the 2013-14 academic years. Students who submit an application at the meeting will have the application fee waived. For more information, contact Kevin Laack at (805) 981-8030 or email@example.com
7 Reasons to Choose La Verne – Ventura County Regional Campus
- As a graduate of a nationally-ranked university, your education will be respected wherever you go.
- Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), your La Verne degree will be recognized everywhere.
- A traditional non-profit university, La Verne focuses on you—not shareholder profits.
- Evening, weekend, and online classes give you the flexibility to work full-time while completing your degree.
- With competitive tuition rates, La Verne gives you a private education at a price that competes with public schools and beats all other private universities in the county.
- Small classes create the atmosphere you need to learn from your professors and classmates.
- Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number. There is always someone with whom you can speak.
- Pre-Application Advising. Advising begins on a student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Advisors explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work prior to applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
- After Applying for Admission. Your advisor will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer your questions as you progress toward graduation.
Meet the Staff
Regional Campus Director
Phone: (805) 981-8030 ext. 6990
Phone: (805) 981-8030 ext. 6991
Lauren Looker, Ed.D.
Regional Administrator, Centers for Educators
Phone: (805) 981-8030 ext. 6995
Phone: (805) 981-8030 ext. 6992
Curriculum Lab Supervisor
Phone: (805) 981-8030 ext. 6996
Regional Faculty Leadership
Gregory Fast, Esq.
Professor of Law and Business
Phone: (805) 981-8030
Assistant Professor of Education and Assistant Chair, Liberal Studies Program
Phone: (805) 542-9690
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Director, Teacher Education Program
Phone: (805) 732-9769
Assistant Professor of Education and Regional Academic Coordinator, Child Development Program
Phone: (805) 746-2565