In the summer of 1982, the University of La Verne began offering classes to residents of the High Desert Communities of Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Barstow, and surrounding areas. In spring of 1996, the University continued its commitment to the community by offering classes at the newly established High Desert Campus, a full service regional campus that would provide a local presence.
- Tuition for undergraduate classes is $592 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $26,048. Grants, scholarships, and Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate classes is $757 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $25,000-28,766. Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate education and credential classes is $623 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $20,559-29,900. Federal financial aid is available.
- Spring 2016 Term: Mar 21 – May 29, 2016
- Summer 2016 Term: Jun 6 – Aug 14, 2016
Advising begins on a prospective student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Our admissions representatives explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work before applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
After Applying for Admission
Your admission representatives will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer any questions as you progress toward graduation.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship is for undergraduate students with a strong scholastic record from previously attended colleges and universities. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
- The New Teacher Initiative Scholarship (for undergrads) is available to those who qualify. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals, M.B.A.
- Master of Science, Leadership and Management, MSLM. (also available online)
- M.S. Educational Counseling/Pupil Personnel Services: School Counseling Credential
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Multiple Subject (Elementary) Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Single Subject (Secondary) Credential
Driving Directions and Parking
- Adjacent to Interstate 15 (I-15), exit Palmdale Road
- East of Kaiser Permanente off of Park Avenue and Park Avenue East
- Plenty of free parking – No permit required!
University of La Verne
High Desert Regional Campus
15447 Anacapa Road Suite 100
Victorville CA 92392-2481
Phone: (760) 955-6440
Fax: (760) 955-6443
Regional Campus Director
Direct Dial: 760-955-6448
Office Extension: 6448
Associate Director of Admissions
Direct Dial: 760-955-6477
Office Extension: 6477
Gary Stiler, Ph.D.
Regional Director-Teacher Education
Direct Dial: 760-955-6488
Office Extension: 6488
Administrative Assistant II
Direct Dial: 760-955-6458
Office Extension: 6458
Academic Advisor III
Direct Dial: 760-955-6476
Office Extension: 6476