The University continues to support the commitment made to the High Desert community in 1994 by offering an exceptional education to local High Desert residents seeking a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Driving Directions and Parking
- Adjacent to Interstate 15 (I-15), exit Palmdale Road
- East of Kaiser Permanente off of Park Avenue and Park Avenue East
- Plenty of free parking – No permit required!
University of La Verne
High Desert Regional Campus
15447 Anacapa Road Suite 100
Victorville CA 92392-2481
Phone: (760) 955-6440
Fax: (760) 955-6443
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Master of Business Administration for Experienced Professionals, M.B.A.
- Master of Science, Leadership and Management, MSLM. (also available online)
- Educational Counseling, M.S.
- Educational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Multiple Subject (Elementary) Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential
- Single Subject (Secondary) Credential
A professional academic advisor is available to every student. Academic advising for High Desert Campus students begins with their first visit to the High Desert campus. Students work closely with an academic advisor in selecting a major and in choosing courses each term that best suits their degree and career path.
La Verne Representatives in the Community
- Wednesdays (ongoing) – Victor Valley College, Transfer Center
- December 1, Festival of Lights at Barstow Community College
Meet the Staff
Regional Campus Director
Direct Dial: 760-955-6448
Office Extension: 6448
Associate Director of Admissions
Direct Dial: 760-955-6477
Office Extension: 6477
Gary Stiler, Ph.D.
Regional Director-Teacher Education
Direct Dial: 760-955-6488
Office Extension: 6488
Administrative Assistant II
Direct Dial: 760-955-6458
Office Extension: 6458
Direct Dial: 760-955-6476
Office Extension: 6476