The following programs participate in a centralized application system unique to their discipline.
- Information regarding the Doctorate in Clinical Psychology admission process may be found here.
- Information regarding the Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy admission process may be found here.
- Information regarding the Master of Science Physician Assistant Practice admission process may be found here.
Apply for Admission
- As an applicant, you are able to check your status online by logging into the La Verne application portal.
- Go to the La Verne application portal.
- Create a login by clicking on the link labeled “Create Account”.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Once you have created your account you will receive an email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, return to the application portal to login. Click the link labeled “2. Start an Application” to begin your application.
- Select your academic level of interest from the gray bar.
*If you are applying for the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or the Clear Administrative Services Credential, choose the Credential application on the Masters/Credential drop-down menu.
Complete Admission Requirements
Before your application can be reviewed by the Admission Committee, all admission requirements need to be fulfilled. International applicants will also need to complete the International Admission Requirements.
The following items, as required by your program, can be uploaded directly to your application via the application portal:
- Statement of Purpose
- Certificate of Clearance
- Copy of Current Credential
- TB test results
- Employment verification
- Bank Statement
- Financial Statement
Check Your Status
You may view the status of your submitted applications and any Admission Requirements by visiting the application portal. Click the link labeled “4. Submit Supplemental Items” to check your application status. Once all Admission Requirements have been met, your application will be reviewed by the Admission Committee for the program you applied to. You will be informed of the Committee’s decision via mail.