Professor of Management, & Chair, Department of Management and Leadership. Worked in the public and private sector in Malaysia for 19 years. Taught at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Honolulu, Hawai’i from1993-1998. Has been with the University of La Verne from 1998 – present. Ph.D. from USC.
- Culture and Gender Issues in Management
- Financial Management and Budgeting
- Seminar in Management
- Women and Men in Management
- Attribution Theory and Cultural Dimensions
- Public Sector Millenium Changes