Professor, Health Services Management
Professor of Health Services Management and Director of the Center for Health Services Management Research. Teaches: Management and Organizational Theory and Application, Strategic Management, Innovation, Communication, and Executive Development. Current research: community health and innovation.
- Management and Organizational Theory and Practice for HSOs
- Strategic Planning and Management in HSOs
- Innovation and Change Management
- Community service organizational efforts to promote community health
- Assessing innovative environments in community hospitals
- Costanoan Burial Practices in the Twelfth Century