Dr. Si Hyun Kim
Si Hyun Kim is an associate professor in the Department of Management and Leadership. Dr. Kim received her Ph.D. from the University of Texas at El Paso. Her current research interests include organizational justice, business ethics, diversity issues at work, and international human resource.
- Ph.D., University of Texas at El Paso
- Culture and gender issues in management
- Business ethics
- Organizational behavior and organizational theory
- Diversity issues at work
- Business ethics and negotiation
- Employee performance (OCB and CWB)
To explore the scholarship and creative works of University of La Verne faculty, please visit the Research Works profiles hosted by Wilson Library.