The University of La Verne Bakersfield campus supports the academic goals of working professionals in the Kern County area through quality degree programs in business, education, health administration, and more.
All classes are accelerated, and flexible scheduling, including evening or Saturday classes, allows busy adult learners to work full time as they complete their degree. Small classes encourage close relationships between professors and students.
Personal attention from La Verne staff means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
The campus is in the scenic Park at River Walk, close to retail establishments, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Accounting, B.A.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Criminal Justice and Criminology, B.S.
- Educational Studies, B.A.
- Health Administration, B.S.
- Information Technology, B.S.
- Organizational Management, B.S.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Public Administration, B.S.
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Educational Counseling, MS
- Educational Leadership, MED
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Organizational Leadership, Ed.D
- School Psychology, MS
- Special Education Studies, MS
- Special Emphasis Program, MED