The campus is recognizing University wide office closures announced 3/13/2020. Staff is working remotely, but you may continue to contact staff by e-mail and phone. For additional information, please visit the University’s COVID-19 website.
The University of La Verne Bakersfield campus supports the academic goals of students in the Kern County area through quality degree programs in business, education, health administration, and more. Whether you apply for an associate, graduate, or undergraduate program, you will gain a distinctive education that prepares you for the demands of tomorrow.
All classes are accelerated, and flexible scheduling, including evening or Saturday classes, allows busy adult learners to work full time as they complete their degree. Small classes encourage close relationships between professors and students.
Personal attention from La Verne staff means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
The campus is in the scenic Park at River Walk, close to retail establishments, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Accounting, B.A.
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Criminal Justice and Criminology, B.S.
- Educational Studies, B.A.
- Information Technology, B.S.
- Organizational Management, B.S.
- Psychology, B.S.
- Public Administration, B.S.
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Educational Counseling, MS with PPS credential
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Organizational Leadership, Ed.D
- School Psychology, MS with PPS credential
- Special Education Studies, MS
- Special Emphasis Program, MED