The University of La Verne established the Inland Empire campus in 1993 to support the academic goals of adult learners in the San Gabriel Valley, and along the I-10, I-15 and I-215 corridors. In addition to the Inland Empire campus location, the regional campus operates multiple satellite programs at corporate and other sites throughout the east San Gabriel Valley and the Inland Empire.
- Tuition for undergraduate classes is $625 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $27,500. Grants, scholarships, and Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate classes is between $765-830 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $29,835-38,180. Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate education and credential classes is between $590-640 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $19,470-30,720. Federal financial aid is available.
- Fall 2017 Term: Sep 25 – Dec 10, 2017
- Winter 2018 Term: Jan 8 – Mar 18, 2018
- Spring 2018 Term: Mar 26 – Jun 3, 2018
- Summer 2018 Term: Jun 11 – Aug 19, 2018
- Fall 2018 Term: Sep 26, 2018 – Jan 6, 2019
Advising begins on a prospective student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Our admissions representatives explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work before applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
After Applying for Admission
Your admission representatives will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer any questions as you progress toward graduation.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship is for undergraduate students with a strong scholastic record from previously attended colleges and universities. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
- The New Teacher Initiative Scholarship (for undergrads) is available to those who qualify. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
The Inland Empire Campus is located on Guasti Road, just south of the I-10 freeway, and just west of Haven Avenue. The Inland Empire Campus shares the building with East-West Bank. The building is located in the Lakeview Center, which includes a campus-like environment with lake view.
Restaurants, include TGI Friday’s and Panda Inn are in close proximity, as are the Ontario Mills and Victoria Gardens malls.
Driving Direction & Parking
- From the Eastbound I-10 Freeway, exit right on the Haven Avenue exit, and turn right (south) on Haven. Turn right immediately onto Guasti Road about a quarter of a mile.
- From the Westbound I-10 Freeway, exit right on the Haven Avenue exit, and turn left (south) on Haven.
- Turn right onto Guasti Road just past the freeway. Turn right into the parking lot just beyond the lake.
- Take the elevator to the 3rd floor. The Ontario Campus offices and classrooms can be reached by turning left from the elevator.
Satellite Campus Locations
University of La Verne’s campus in Inland Empire also offers classes at Crafton Hills College, Mt. San Antonio College and San Bernardino Valley College.
University of La Verne at Crafton Hills College
11711 Sand Canyon Road
Yucaipa, CA 92399
University of La Verne at Mt. San Antonio College
1100 N. Grand Avenue
Walnut, CA 91789
San Bernardino Valley College
701 South Mount Vernon Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92410
Contact Cynthia P. Moreno for more information at email@example.com.
University of La Verne
Inland Empire Regional Campus
3237 Guasti Road, Third Floor
Ontario, CA 91761
Phone: (909) 937-6985
Fax: (909) 937-6986
Regional Campus Director
Senior Associate Director of Admissions
Associate Director of Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions
Undergraduate Education Programs
Administrative Assistant II