The University of La Verne at Vandenberg Space Force Base is open to all active duty, dependent, Veteran, DOD, and civilian employees with base access.
- Council of Civilian and Military Educators (CCME)
Why Attend the University of La Verne at Vandenberg Space Force Base?
The University of La Verne is consistently named one of the top military-friendly colleges in the nation. This distinction is based on the following factors:
- Not only are we a GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon, and My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)–approved school, but our academic advisors and staff help coordinate all Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense (DoD) programs with university policies and procedures to help streamline your experience here.
- Our Sara and Michael Abraham Center for Veteran Student Success serves as an advocate, and a liaison to services, resources, and programs on behalf of veterans, active duty service members, and military-affiliated students.
- We provide highly competitive tuition assistance rates to active-duty members, their registered domestic partners, and dependents.
- We provide a supportive educational environment for all active-duty members and veterans, through small cohort-based classes, hybrid learning opportunities, a Student Veterans of America chapter, and all the resources of a private, not-for-profit university at a location convenient to you.
Programs offered at the Vandenberg Space Force Base Military Center integrate theoretical concepts with relevant, real-world applications and encourage your leadership potential, tailoring the curriculum toward your future career and civilian life.