The University of La Verne’s Victorville branch serves residents of the High Desert communities of Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Barstow, and surrounding areas.
Nestled to the north of Lake Arrowhead, Big Bear, and the San Gabriel Mountains, this full-service regional campus extends the university’s reach to the northeast toward Las Vegas and offers certificate, bachelor’s, and master’s programs.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Educational Studies, B.A.
- Health Administration, B.S.
- Organizational Management, B.S.
- Public Administration, B.S.
- Business Administration, MBA for Experienced Professionals
- Leadership and Management, MS
- Special Emphasis Program, MED