The University of La Verne – Burbank Campus has been serving the valley area for over 30 years. We offer accelerated degree programs for working adults in Burbank, Santa Clarita (at the College of the Canyons University Center), and at 10 partner corporate locations within a 25-mile radius.
- Tuition for undergraduate classes is $610 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $26,840. Grants, scholarships, and Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate classes is between $765-795 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $29,835-36,570. Federal financial aid is available.
- Tuition for graduate education and credential classes is between $530-630 per semester hour. Estimated cost of degree is $17,490-30,240. Federal financial aid is available.
- Summer 2016 Term: Jun 6 – Aug 14, 2016
- Fall 2016 Term: Aug 29 – Nov 6, 2016
- Winter 2017 Term: Jan 3 – Mar 13, 2017
- Spring 2017 Term: Mar 20 – May 28, 2017
Advising begins on a prospective student’s first visit to the regional campus or satellite location. Our admissions representatives explain all aspects of our degree programs and empower students to decide whether a La Verne program is right for them. Prospective undergraduates are encouraged to request a preliminary assessment of their prior course work before applying for admission. This evaluation provides an estimate of how many more courses and how much more time will be required to graduate.
After Applying for Admission
Your admission representatives will help you with the admission process, partner with you to plan your courses, and answer any questions as you progress toward graduation.
- The Academic Merit Scholarship is for undergraduate students with a strong scholastic record from previously attended colleges and universities. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
- The New Teacher Initiative Scholarship (for undergrads) is available to those who qualify. Click here to learn more. Speak with the campus admission representative for details.
Class flexibility allows students to work full time as they complete their degree, while small classes create the atmosphere needed to learn from professors and peers.
Personal attention from La Verne staff members means you will never feel like a number; there is always someone with whom you can speak.
These programs follow an accelerated term schedule:
*These three programs are offered as separate cohorts.
We are located in the vicinity of Burbank’s Media Center, Empire Center, NBC, Walt Disney, Universal Studios & City Walk, Warner Brothers and the original Bob’s Big Boy of Toluca Lake.
Driving Directions and Parking
- Free parking and attendant on duty for Burbank location-located behind our building.
- We are visible from the 134 freeway; cross streets are Pass Avenue and Hollywood Way.
- The Burbank campus occupies the entire third floor with elevator access.
University of La Verne at College of the Canyons
For the convenience of students in the Santa Clarita Valley, La Verne offers undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of business, management, and education. Credential options are also available for teachers, school counselors, and administrators. For more information about programs at College of the Canyons, please contact the Burbank campus or visit the University Center at College of the Canyons.
University of La Verne
San Fernando Valley
4001 W. Alameda Ave, Suite 300
Burbank, CA 91505
Phone: (818) 295-6500
Fax: (818) 295-6501
- Tuition and Fees
- Fall 2016 Class Schedule
- Registration Resources
- ROC Resources for Students
- ROC CBPM Brochure
- Burbank Facebook Page
Senior Executive Director
Nilva De La Cerda
Assist. Director & Academic Advisor
Associate Director of Admissions, Graduate Education Programs at College of the Canyons
Academic Advisor for Admissions
Assistant Director of Admissions, Graduate and Undergraduate Education Programs – Burbank/Los Angeles
Undergraduate Education Programs at College of the Canyons
Associate Director of Admissions, Business Programs
Assistant Director of Admissions, Business Programs
Dr. Lisa Hill
Assistant Chairperson and Coordinator for Educational Studies