Few managers truly know what leadership means or how to leverage it for organizational success. This program explores the core aspects of real leadership. You will acquire the mindset and the skills necessary to drive performance and succeed.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed to help leads, supervisors, and managers of every functional discipline gain the skills necessary for leadership success. General Managers would also benefit from learning how to equip their new managers for success.
How is the Program Designed?
This program blends a healthy quantity of interactive exercises, group discussions, role-play, and presentations into a challenging program that models actual leadership roles. This 16-hour program equips participants with the tools necessary to lead a team.
You will learn:
- Why your approach and your character matter to your leadership effectiveness
- How to communicate to your project team in a concise and effective manner
- How teams are designed to be effective and why they fail when left to chance
- How to work though differing opinions and arguments
- How to make effective team based decisions
- How to lead a project team and stakeholders through the process of change
- Foundations: How your character and presence creates and sustains performance
- Communication: How to be effective, clear, and understood
- Relationships: How to build a team of high performers that sustain performance for you
- Conflict: Learn how to resolve conflicts and maintain relationships enhancing motivations and performance
- Change: How to lead change such that employees actually follow you