We continue to monitor the spread of the Delta, Omicron and other variants, and remain in contact with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and Cal/OSHA to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding their COVID-19 safety guidelines. To guide our safe return, the following measures are currently in place. Additional details are available in the comprehensive La Verne Safe Return plan.
- All students and employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19, with exemptions for religious, medical, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or personal reasons. Booster doses are required for vaccination statuses to be considered up to date. (Read more)
- All students, faculty, staff, guests, and vendors are strongly encouraged to wear masks in indoor and outdoor public settings regardless of vaccine status. (Read more)
- All students and employees must conduct a symptom self check before coming to campus.
- Students, faculty, staff, and guests may not come to campus when they are sick or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- The university is following LA County Department of Public Health guidelines for managing incidents in which an individual has come in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- The university is following LA County Department of Public Health guidelines for isolation requirements for people with COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 reporting dashboard provides timely and accurate information about the health of our on-campus community. Please review the dashboard for the latest case numbers for on-campus members of the university community, as well as health protocol information and more.
- Individuals with any questions about COVID-19 may call 909-448-4619.
Please see additional information on steps to take if you believe you have been infected.