We continue to monitor the spread of the Delta and other variants, and remain in close contact with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and Cal/OSHA to ensure that we are meeting or exceeding their COVID-19 safety guidelines. To guide our safe return, the following measures are currently in place. Additional details are available in the comprehensive La Verne Safe Return plan.
- All students and employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19, with exemptions for religious, medical, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or personal reasons. (Read more)
- Pursuant to the July 16, 2021 Los Angeles County Health Officer Order, masks must be worn by everyone, regardless of vaccination status, when indoors in public spaces, with very limited exceptions.
- All students and employees must conduct a symptom self check before coming to campus. Unvaccinated students and employees must keep a log of these checks.
- Students, faculty, staff, and campus may not come to campus when they are sick or have any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 reporting dashboard provides timely and accurate information about the health of our on-campus community. Please review the dashboard for the latest case numbers for on-campus members of the university community, as well as health protocol information and more.
- Individuals with any questions about COVID-19 may call 909-448-4619.
Report COVID-19 Infection, Symptoms, or Exposure
University community members who believe they have come in contact with someone infected by the novel coronavirus or have contracted the coronavirus are asked to fill out a Novel Coronavirus Information Form.
Please see additional information on steps to take if you believe you have been infected.